Καλώς ορίσατε στο dotNETZone.gr - Σύνδεση | Εγγραφή | Βοήθεια
σε

Αρχική σελίδα Ιστολόγια Συζητήσεις Εκθέσεις Φωτογραφιών Αρχειοθήκες

FabriKam on MSDN

Îåêßíçóå áðü ôï ìÝëïò George J. Capnias. Τελευταία δημοσίευση από το μέλος George J. Capnias στις 31-05-2005, 21:17. Υπάρχουν 0 απαντήσεις.
Ταξινόμηση Δημοσιεύσεων: Προηγούμενο Επόμενο
  •  31-05-2005, 21:17 2364

Umbrella [um] FabriKam on MSDN

Είχα παραγγείλει το Kit κάμποσο καιρό πριν, και με αφορμή ότι έφτασε σήμερα και του post που είναι πίο κάτω, το αναφέρω, μιας και από αυτά που περιγράφονται υπάρχει πολύς κώδικας για SharePoint, Infopath και BizTalk! Big Smile

Όσοι δεν έχουν πρόσβαση στο MSDN Subscriber Downloads ή δεν έχουν το bandwidth να το κατεβάσουν, μπορούν να το παραγγείλουν από την σελίδα "
    FabriKam: A Microsoft Office System Solutions Learning Platform".

1 FabriKam on MSDN r

A few weeks ago I order the FabriKam DVD. It never arrived so I guess my order was never processed or delivered. However you can get the FabriKam DVD off of MSDN downloads now. It's under Tools, SDKs, and DDKs | Application Tools, SDKs, DDKs | FabriKam 3.1 and just under 2GB to download. Once downloaded you need to unzip the VPC image which will create your .vmc and .vhd files for running under VirtualPC or Virtual Server 2005.

I spent most of yesterday going through the VM and it looks pretty good. Lots of great source code, tons of documentation and a fully installed and working system out of the box to play with. Includes SQL Server, SharePoint, and BizTalk along with the solution files, source code, etc. Very slick. I did find some of the Web Parts were listed as being unsafe so I had to do a re-registration of them for some of the solutions to work but that could have been me (I was running as Administrator rather than one of the FabriKam users).

If you're looking for business solutions and ideas that use SharePoint, InfoPath, and BizTalk it's a great learning tool to start with.

Original Link

Today 00:11 | Bil Simser |

George J.
    George J. Capnias: Χειροπρακτικός Υπολογιστών, Ύψιστος Γκουράρχης της Κουμπουτερολογίας
    w: capnias.org, t: @gcapnias, l: gr.linkedin.com/in/gcapnias
    dotNETZone.gr News
Προβολή Τροφοδοσίας RSS με μορφή XML
Με χρήση του Community Server (Commercial Edition), από την Telligent Systems