Καλώς ορίσατε στο dotNETZone.gr - Σύνδεση | Εγγραφή | Βοήθεια
σε

Αρχική σελίδα Ιστολόγια Συζητήσεις Εκθέσεις Φωτογραφιών Αρχειοθήκες

Μετάφραση του Ζαχαρία

Îåêßíçóå áðü ôï ìÝëïò viruswitch. Τελευταία δημοσίευση από το μέλος viruswitch στις 23-11-2005, 13:58. Υπάρχουν 6 απαντήσεις.
Ταξινόμηση Δημοσιεύσεων: Προηγούμενο Επόμενο
  •  22-11-2005, 16:53 7228

Confused [8-)] Μετάφραση του Ζαχαρία

Επειδή οι περισσότεροι διαδικτυακοί μου φίλοι δεν ξέρουν ελληνικά, σκεφτόμουνα ότι χάνουν που δε μπορούν να διαβάσουν τις περιπέτειες του Ζαχαρία. Έτσι μου μπήκε η ιδέα να μεταφράσω τα επεισόδια.

Προσπάθησα να μεταφράσω το πρώτο επεισόδιο στα γρήγορα. Δεν ήταν και πολύ εύκολο, πως να μεταφράσει κανεις τα ΟΡΝΙΘΟΣΚΑΛΙΣΜΑΤΑ??? Απ΄την άλλη πως να μεταφράσει κανείς ιδέες που σχετίζονται μόνο με την ελληνική πραγματικότητα?

Τεσπα εγώ έκανα μια προσπάθεια με το πρώτο επεισόδιο. Να το δημοσιεύσω? Τι γνώμη έχετε για μετάφραση του ζαχαρία?

Αναμένω απαντήσεις.
    ITsecurity.gr
    Ballet.gr
    Viruswitch
  •  22-11-2005, 17:41 7229 σε απάντηση της 7228

Απ: Μετάφραση του Ζαχαρία

Είχαμε μια συζήτηση παλιότερα σχετικά με αυτό, την οποία διέγραψα εγώ μετά την ολοκλήρωσή της. Το πρώτο επεισόδιο του Ζαχαρία το έχω μεταφράσει και εγώ, και το έχω στα Αγγλικά αν θέλεις να στο δώσω. Βεβαια, γενικά εγκαταλείψαμε την ιδέα, γιατί το Αγγλικό κείμενο "χάνει" αρκετά στο χιούμορ σε σχέση με το Ελληνικό (δεν μπορεί ο non-greek-speaker να "πιάσει" επαρκώς το ύφος). Αυτό στατιστικά το επιβεβαίωσα στέλνοντάς το και εγώ σε native English speakers.

Απο εκεί και περα, και λόγω του οτι ο Ζαχαρίας καλύπτεται πλεον από το CC Licence, καλό θα ήταν να το δούμε μαζί ως μετάφραση πριν προχωρήσουμε σε κάτι άλλο.
    Σωτήρης Φιλιππίδης

DotSee Web Services

View Sotiris Filippidis's profile on LinkedIn

DotNetNuke them!
  •  22-11-2005, 17:49 7231 σε απάντηση της 7228

Για να μεταφράσεις το Ζαχαρία στα αγγλικά θα πρέπει να ξέρεις αρκετά από την αγγλική γλώσσα και κουλτούρα ώστε να βρεις φράσεις και καταστάσεις αντίστοιχες με αυτές του Ζαχαρία, όχι όμως τις ίδιες.
    Δες τις μεταφράσεις του Αστερίξ. Όπου χρησιμοποιούνται νεοελληνικές ατάκες ξεραίνεσαι στα γέλια. Όπου γίνεται απλή μετάφραση, χάνεις το νόημα.
    Παναγιώτης Καναβός, Freelancer
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pkanavos
  •  22-11-2005, 22:27 7243 σε απάντηση της 7231

ΟΚ, οπότε αφήνω την ιδέα της μετάφρασης.Θα ήθελα όμως να δω το πρώτο επεισόδιο στα αγγλικά γιατί είμαι περίεργη αν μοιάζει η μετάφραση με τη δικιά μου. Γλωσσολογικό το ενδιαφέρον. :D
    ITsecurity.gr
    Ballet.gr
    Viruswitch
  •  23-11-2005, 11:36 7258 σε απάντηση της 7243

Wondoit has a call from KnowitAll Wantityesterday, the project manager of the company he works for, CodeByTheBucket SA.

KWY: Zacharias, we’ve got a new project. Our client, WeWantYourMoney SA has asked us to develop an application for the management of the blue clothespins they store in their warehouses. How much time do you think it’ll take? OR

WDI: Do you have any specs? What features will the app have?

KWY: Hey, it’s just a simple application. Nothing much, really. Here are the features (tosses a badly-faxed page filled with nearly undecipherable scrawls from the client)

WDI: (Reading) This is not a feature list, this is a wish list for Santa…anyway, will I work alone?

KWY: Of course. It’s too easy. What’s your estimate?

WDI: I can’t tell...let’s say a month?

KWY: (Face getting red, breathing heavily, close to having a stroke) ONE MONTH???

WDI: (Thinking: Oh my…this won’t end up well…) I just want to be within time, there are lots of parameters that are not taken into consideration and I won’t be able to have an exact estimate…

KWY: What parameters? It’s all in here. It’s really simple. A month is way too much. Can’t you have it sooner?

WDI: Ok, I’ll try having it ready in 3 weeks.

KWY: (Eyes ready to pop out of their sockets) THREE WEEKS? C’mon, did you hear what you just said? Three weeks is WAY too much time!

WDI: But…

KWY: Give me a reason why it’ll take you three weeks!

WDI: Er…GUI will take a week, process and database design may take another, and a week for testing…

KWY: A week for the GUI? Hey, it’s just two forms! It’ll take you 4 hours max. The database…it’s only 8 stored procedures! Let’s say 8 hours…testing will take 2 days…

WDI: All right. Since you have calculated what it’ll take yourself and you know exactly the time needed for everything, you want me to tell you that it’ll take me 4 days!

KWY: Oh, nonono, I don’t want to define the time it’ll take, YOU will tell me. After all, there might be some things that I’m not aware of that may have not been taken under consideration. I’m not responsible for the technical part of the project….

WDI: (Thinking: Well, now there ARE parameters not taken under consideration)…

WDI: Two weeks.

KWY: (At the edge of paranoia, saliva dripping from mouth) TWO WEEKS? Weren’t we just saying it’ll take you 4 days?

WDI: No, "WE" weren’t. YOU were. Anyway, if you really want it to take just 4 days, why don’t you tell me I have 4 days and get it over with?

KWY: No, no, I want YOU to define how much time it’ll take. After all, I can say whatever I want, but you will develop it so you know better.

WDI: Two weeks.

KWY: Two weeks is unacceptable!

WDI: If I say “4 days” will it be acceptable?

KWY: Of course! This is what YOU estimate.

WDI: (Trying again) 4 days?

KWY: (Expression on face like similar to that of someone having a successful visit to the WC after a week of difficulties) Er…EXCELLENT! I will inform management. Of course, in case the project needs more time, since we will inform the customer too, you will have to know that you will need to work overtime.

WDI: Overtime? But…

KWY: It’s your estimation, isn’t it? 4 days? Maybe you would like to think about it again?

WDI: YES. I NEED 2 WEEKS.

KWY: Not acceptable. Are we going to go through it all over again?

WDI: (Trying to hold himself from performing some extremely brutal action) Okay, I’ll start and we’ll see. 4 days is way too short, though.

… 4 days later….

KWY: Hello Zacharias. Are we ready to deploy?

WDI: We’re at 30%.

KWY: WHAT? But you had asked for 4 days!

WDI: Not me, YOU gave 4 days!

KWY: But the client has been charged for 4 days! We can’t charge for more!

WDI: And why didn’t you tell me so?

KWY: Am I the one to decide how much time you need? YOU are supposed to be estimating that.

WDI: …

KWY: You’ll have to work through the weekend. We must deploy on Monday. Oh, I nearly forgot. We have been asked to add one more feature, not really difficult. Easy stuff. You’ll just have to add functionality for updating the stock on their main warehouse. Just a bridge with their mainframe, and you’re set. Have a nice weekend!

WDI: …

Σωτήρης Φιλιππίδης

DotSee Web Services

View Sotiris Filippidis's profile on LinkedIn

DotNetNuke them!
  •  23-11-2005, 11:50 7259 σε απάντηση της 7258

Όντως απέχει πολύ από την ελληνική απόδοση. Εκεί που λιώνεις στο γέλιο στα Ελληνικά, εδώ απλώς το διαβάζεις ευχάριστα...
    Στερνή μου γνώση να σε είχα πρώτα...
  •  23-11-2005, 13:58 7264 σε απάντηση της 7243

Καλή η μετάφραση και ενδιαφέρουσα! Σε μερικά σημεία είναι ακριβώς ίδια με τη δικιά μου! Μερικά σημεία τα μεταφράσατε καλύτερα απο εμενα.
    Εδώ είναι και η δικιά μου.

Episode 1: The Relativity of Time

WontMakeIt gets visited by KnowMuch IWantItYesterday, the project manager of the new work of the company he works for: Six Pounds Code Corporation.

(PM=Project Manager
    WMI=WontMakeIT)

PM: We have a new project. Our client, the organization WeRobYou Corporation, has asked for an application that administrates the stocks of the blue pegs in its warehouses. How much time do you need?

WMI: Do you have the specifications? What kind of features does the application need?

PM: Its just a simple application, here are the features (he hands him over a torn and badly faxed page with the obscure writing of the client).

WMI: Errr, these are no features, this is a wishlist! Anyway, will I be doing this by myself?

PM: Yes, its easy, its no big deal. How much time do you need?

WMI: What should I say now... with this data.. I cant bind myself... a month?

PM: (Short of breath turns red, almost having a heart attack) ONE MONTH??????

WMI: (thinking: this cant be good...)

WMI: I am saying this to stay within the time-limits, there are many inconstant parameters...

PML Which inconstant parameters? You have everything here. Its so simple. A month is too much. Cant you do it in less time?

WMI: Ok, I ll try in 3 weeks.

PM: (His eyes are glowing madly) THREE WEEKS? Come to your senses boy, this is way too much time!

WMI: But...

PM: Give me one reason why it would take you three weeks!

WMI: Errr, one week for the GUI, one week for designing the processes of the database, one week to test it..

PM: But why one week for the GUI? Look, its just two forms, it will take you maximally four hours. The database has only 8 stored procedures, it will take you eight hours... testing will take two days...

WMI: Fine, since you have calculated my time and you know how much everything takes, you want me to tell you that it will take me four days!

PM: Oh no, I dont want to set the time for you. YOU will tell me. Besides there are also inconstant parameters which I might not be aware of. I am not responsible for the technical part of the work.

WMI: (thinking: So now there are inconstant parameters...)

WMI: Two weeks.

PM: (Drooling, unable to control himself, his lower lip trembles) TWO WEEKS? But we were just saying that you will need only four days?

WMI: Why WE were saying? YOU were saying. Finally, if you want me to need four days, why dont you just tell me four days from the beginning, to get over with it?

PM: No, I want you to set the time schedule. Besides I might be talking, but you will program it. You know better.

WMI: Two weeks.

PM: Two weeks are not acceptable.

WMI: If I say four days, will that be acceptable?

PM: Sure. Thats the time which YOU think you need.

WMI: (tries again) Four days?

MP: (with the face-expression of a constipated that just visited the WC succesfully) Perfect! I will inform the administration. Of course if you need to work more, since the customer will be informed as well, you should know that you will work overtime.

WMI: Overtime? But..

PM: It was your evaluation the four days, wasnt it? Do you want to reconsider?

WMI: Yes, I need two weeks.

PM: Thats impossible. We talked about it.

WMI: (with an obvious effort to prevent himself from acting in an extremely violent way) I will start and we ll see. Four days are just not enough though.

...after four days...

PM: Do we deliver today?

WMI: We have completed 30%.

PM: What???? But you asked for four days!

WMI: Not me, YOU gave four days.

PM: But we can charge the client only for four days!

WMI: And why didnt you tell me so?

PM:Can I decide how long you need? You will give an an evaluation.

WMI: ....

PM: You must work during the weekend. On monday we must deliver it. Oh, and I almost forgot. We were asked to add one more feature, its no big deal. Apart from the administration, the application must update the main warehouse of the company. Its a bridge with a mainframe and done. Have a nice weekend!

WMI: ....

ITsecurity.gr
    Ballet.gr
    Viruswitch
Προβολή Τροφοδοσίας RSS με μορφή XML
Με χρήση του Community Server (Commercial Edition), από την Telligent Systems